Sunday, March 1, 2009

empires.


I guess this blog just is what it is.
Haven't had one comment yet so i have no idea if anyone is reading it.
And i do intend to start a blog experiment soon; i will set up another blog under a totally different name, but rather than a personal blog it is intended for many readers, not just people who know me. I won't say what it's about, but it should be something that people are interested in, i hope.

So what will THIS blog be like?
Well, i keep playing tons of video games so i guess i will keep posting screenshots if no one complains (which they can't since they aint reading! LAWL)

For today, here's an Age of Empires III screenshot. I am obsessed with this game more than any other, I think. Last week, every time i had a free moment I would pop some digital heroin pills, watch ST:TnG and play AOEIII. Nerd-stylee.

In this particular image, my navy is shelling an enemy fort under construction on the shore. I think this is the Great Lakes map.

No comments: